How To Clean Microwave That Caught On Fire

If your microwave has caught on fire, do not panic! There are a few simple steps you can take to extinguish the flames and clean up the mess. First, unplug the microwave and allow it to cool down. Once it is safe to handle, open the door and use a dry towel to extinguish any remaining flames. Next, use a wet towel to clean up any melted plastic or food particles. Finally, spray a cleaning solution inside the microwave and wipe it clean.

How To Clean Microwave That Caught On Fire

When a microwave catches on fire, the first thing you should do is unplug it from the wall and call the fire department. If the fire is small, you may be able to put it out using a dry chemical extinguisher. However, if the fire is large or spreading, evacuate the building and call the fire department.

1. A bowl of water 2. Vinegar 3. Soap 4. Sponge 5. Towel

  • Wipe down the
  • Open the door of the microwave and unplug it from the wall
  • Spray a mixture of vinegar and water onto the interior of the microwave
  • Leave the door open to allow the microwave to cool

-If your microwave catches on fire, do not panic! -First, try to turn off the microwave by unplugging it or flipping the breaker. -If the fire is small, you may be able to put it out with a fire extinguisher. -If the fire is large, or you cannot put it out, evacuate the house and call the fire department. -Once the fire is out, do not go back into the house until the fire department has


Frequently Asked Questions

Is It Safe To Use A Microwave After There Has Been A Fire In It?

Yes, it is safe to use a microwave after there has been a fire in it. Fires can cause damage to the inside of a microwave, but it can be easily cleaned and will not pose a danger to consumers.

How Do You Clean A Microwave After A Small Fire?

To clean a microwave after a small fire, remove the items that were on fire and any other debris. Soak a cloth in vinegar and water and wipe down the interior of the microwave. Wipe out any remaining moisture with a dry cloth.

How Do You Clean The Inside Of A Microwave After A Fire?

If a fire occurs in a microwave, the first thing to do is unplug it and leave it to cool down. Once it’s cooled down, you can clean the inside with a damp cloth and some detergent. You may also need to remove any charred food or debris.


Summing-Up

If your microwave catches on fire, do not panic. Remain calm and carefully follow the instructions below to clean it and prevent future fires.

Leave a Comment