Maxwell House iced tea is a refreshing drink that can be enjoyed all year round. It is easy to make and only requires a few simple ingredients.
How To Make Maxwell House Iced Tea
Ingredients: 1 cup cold water 1 tea bag, preferably maxwell house iced tea sweetener, to taste (optional) Directions: 1. Pour the cold water into a glass. 2. Add the tea bag and sweetener, if desired. 3. Stir well and enjoy!
– Maxwell House iced tea powder – Iced tea pitcher or container – Water – Sugar (optional) – Lemon slices (optional)
- Place in fridge and let cool serve over ice
- Pour brewed tea into a pitcher and add desired amount of sugar
- Add lemon slices and stir
- Brew a pot of maxwell house iced tea according to instructions
1. Make sure you have all of the necessary ingredients. 2. Boil water and let it cool to room temperature. 3. Steep tea for 3-5 minutes. 4. Sweeten to taste. 5. Pour over ice and enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
How Many Tea Bags Do I Use For 12 Cups Of Water?
It depends on the type of tea bag. For black tea, use one bag for every six cups of water. For green tea, use one bag for every eight cups of water.
How Do You Make Iced Tea In A Mr Coffee Iced Tea Maker?
To make iced tea in a Mr coffee iced tea Maker, you will need water, tea bags, and sugar. Fill the pitcher of the iced tea maker with cold water to the fill line. Place the desired number of tea bags in the brew basket. Add sugar, if desired. Close and lock the lid of the iced tea maker. Plug the power cord in to an outlet. Press the BREW button. When the BREW light goes out, unplug the power cord from the outlet. Allow the iced tea to steep for 10 minutes. Remove the tea bags and discard them. Pour iced tea into glasses or mugs and enjoy!
How Do You Make Iced Tea With An Iced Tea Maker?
Fill the pitcher with cold water, add ice, and then place the teabags in the desired number of servings. Push the brew button and allow the tea to steep for the desired length of time.Remove the teabags and add sweetener, if desired. Pour into glasses over more ice and enjoy.
Brew Maxwell House Iced Tea according to package instructions. Iced tea can be sweetened or flavored with a variety of fruits, herbs, or spices.