Ridgid power tools are well known for their quality and durability. If you are looking to purchase a Ridgid power tool, or already own one, it is important to know how to register it. This will ensure that you receive the best possible service from the company, and that you are notified of any recalls or safety notices.
How To Register Ridgid Power Tools
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the process of registering Ridgid power tools may vary depending on the tool in question. However, some tips on how to register Ridgid power tools include visiting the company’s website, filling out an online form, or calling a customer service representative. In most cases, registration is free and provides the owner with peace of mind in case of a product recall.
– Ridgid power tools – Phillips screwdriver – Flat head screwdriver – Registration card – Wrench
- Enter your personal information, including your name, address, and email enter the serial number
- Click on the “register now” button
- Visit the ridgid website and locate the tool you need to register
1. You will need the model and serial number of your tool. 2. You can either go online or call Ridgid customer service to register your tool. 3. Provide the necessary information and you will be all set. When purchasing a Ridgid power tool, it is important to register it so that you can receive updates and warranty information. You can either go online or call Ridgid customer service to do this. You will need the model and serial
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Do You Have To Register Ridgid Tools?
Any RIDGID tools that are purchased on or after July 1, 2018, must be registered within 30 days of the purchase date.
How Do I Claim My Ridgid Warranty?
The RIDGID warranty can be claimed by filling out the warranty claim form and mailing it in, or by visiting a local RIDGID service center.
Can I Register Ridgid Tools After 90 Days?
The Ridgid warranty is for one year from the date of purchase. You can register your Ridgid tools online within 90 days of purchase to extend the warranty to three years.
To register your Ridgid power tools, first visit the Ridgid website and click on the Register Tools link. Then, select the country you reside in and click on the Continue button. Next, select the type of tool you would like to register and click on the Continue button. Finally, complete the registration form and click on the Submit button.